For me, the most painful thing in the world is allowing other people and their lives to matter to me and then learning that I don't matter back. Ask me what the past nine months has been like for me, and that is my answer.
I've been told to expect less from others than I'm willing to give. If anyone has learned how to lower their expectations, I'm all ears. This pattern must be broken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I stink at this one Mere, just know that you are L-O-V-E-D in this neck of the woods. Maddie spent 10 minutes telling a lady at the store all about her "Aunt Meredith" just tonight. The sweet lady just let her go on talking and talking. It was CUTE!
We Love You!
Oh Mere,
I love you over here also. You really matter to me. I have no advice, and can totally relate to your post, in my own way. You are awesome and you are loved. Remember that and have a happy day!
Post a Comment