As I've grown older, I've learned that victories need not be grand. Sometimes victories are small-scale and personal, yet notable to a loyal few -- perhaps more suited to quietly blogging than shouting from the rooftops about. Though I can't take the credit for it, I enjoyed one of those victories today, and I wanted to express gratitude.
Today I'm grateful for:
inspiration
assurance
conviction
courage
resolve
guidelines
indignation
advice
understanding
support
family
friends
familiarity
wistfulness
daydreams and hope
struggle and triumph
self confidence
faith
realization
Sometimes when I feel most insignificant, I am able to reflect upon my life experience and reference all of these elements throughout -- and I see only the power pain tries to mask.
I am claiming another victory because today I was powerful and tonight I am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Claim that victory Mere! We love you!
You are SO POWERFUL, possibly more than you even suspect. Sweet mercy, I love you, woman.
I loved this post....why didn't I comment on it sooner?? It's very uplifting, and makes me want to count my blessings.
Love you :)
Post a Comment