I loved this cartoon Mere, because I too am a bit of a grammar stickler. I say nothing short of a stoning is just punishment for any grammatical infraction. :D
Rutter laughed his head off. He was, of couse, just getting research papers in that very day. Of course, this went up on his pictorial wall---probably next to one of his pictures of Sandra Bullock.
5 comments:
I loved this cartoon Mere, because I too am a bit of a grammar stickler. I say nothing short of a stoning is just punishment for any grammatical infraction. :D
Just tell me that I am exempt...Grammer was never one of my strong points.
Jana I am right with you. Please don't judge this cousin!
Matt's a big grammar snob...I'll make sure he sees this.
Funny.
Rutter laughed his head off. He was, of couse, just getting research papers in that very day. Of course, this went up on his pictorial wall---probably next to one of his pictures of Sandra Bullock.
Post a Comment