Thursday, January 22, 2009

Comment for my thoughts?

Well, someone finally said it. "Uh, hello! It's time for a new post!" Honestly, I was hoping no one would notice how long it has been. And yet, in addition to feeling a teensy bit of shame, I'm also flattered that I have readers who care.

But anyway . . . I would love to oblige you. It's just . . . well, there is naught to do but admit to horrible writer's block. I honestly don't know what to say.

Perhaps it is a work-related hazard? For a living, I DO stare daily at blank and horribly disfigured Word documents -- hoping to somehow infuse them with life and push them to reach their potential. But that's no excuse for abandoning a perfectly decent blog and faithful readers.

How's this: I'll make this a little more interactive. I'm no autocrat! I'll take suggestions. What would YOU like me to write about? Anything come to mind? Anything?

7 comments:

Jana said...

umm...what is the weather like? We have been enjoying 70 degrees and just today it started raining...mostly a light sprinkle all day. I am sitting with my window open in short sleeves, and wishing you were here!

Are you surviving the SUPER cold? I can't say I envy you (till the summer hits and I burn myself on the seat of my car!)

It was so fun to see your mom this last weekend even though it was a short trip! We love you!

Jana and the Rockers

Andrea said...

I want to know what your favorite thing to do right now. What is good about Boston?

Hilda said...

Okay...I kinda see your point - you write all day for a living, but still we love to hear about YOU :) Anything, because you are most interesting and always manage to come up with something great!

Love, :D

Katie said...

Can we write letters for love or manners advice or something?

Mere said...

Why yes, you may, Dancing Newt. Both would be acceptable. You might want to keep in mind, however, that while I have been told I have excellent manners, all forays into love have been disastrous. I'm just saying . . .

Katie said...

Great... I'll just have to find an awkward situation in which to place myself. Purposefully. Because that never happens on its own.

Mere said...

NEVER. Not to me either. :)