The men I love are recording their third album. I've already begun saving so I can join the insane -- or enthusiastic, rather -- women who remain perfectly above board (read: are not groupies in that sense) while indulging themselves in mini-tours. What's a mini-tour? It's when one attends several (often, but not always, consecutive) concert dates by the same band during the same tour. It's especially fun when one goes to several concerts within a four-to-six state radius and continually bumps into other mini-tourists. Not that I would know anything about this. True, I did go to two Keane concerts in as many days, but I WON tickets to one of them. That pretty much obligated me to go, I felt. You know, gift horse and mouth and all of that.
Anyway, here is a comical little update regarding Tom's, Tim's, and Richard's current creative progress. For fun, watch for my favorite part -- where Tom's lovely eyebrows make a special guest appearance. I take small comfort in knowing he'll never be mine by imagining the plucking and waxing we would be subjecting innocent offspring to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I agree about those eyebrows. Good grief! Those are round, cute Paul McCartney eyes, though.
Enough about self-improvement! LIVE a little. Ouy-vey. Perfection is for the perfect--and none of those are around. Enjoy, but walk a lot. That will take care of those bagels, but only one a day.
I'm having the same problems as I am on the computer and not grading papers. I feel like a postal worker; there is never an end. Pray for June 1st!
Holy Cow! Those were big old eyebrows!
I want to know how to put "You-Tube" video's on a blog...can you teach me? I feel my age when I attempt it...old fart who can't program the VCR, OH wait! VCR's are outdated now!
k I had a funny little experience just a minute ago. I clicked on your blog and forgot whose blog I was on. FOr some reason I thought it was Janas and I kept thinking, boy Jana sure is into this band. I wonder in John is o.k. with this. I kept thinking this through the whole thing to find it was you mere. How funny! Anyway I love that you are doing this. Keep it up.
Oh, Andrea, you are hilarious. In my mind's eye, I remembered writing this post, but replaced myself with Jana. What a great image! She feels things deeply, for sure, but she is not nearly so adolescent in her guilty pleasures. And I'm sure she'd never even notice Tom's strangely exciting eyebrows, Paul McCartney eyes, or excessively perfect nose (I'm just noticing!), because she loves Jon very much, which is beautiful to see.
I'm glad you realized your mistake, and I'm SO GLAD you shared it with us! :)
excuuusseee me! I find myself very adolecent...I am in adolecent (am I even spelling that right...I think not...) situations all day long! Don't you call me not adolll..whatever. Tee hee hee!
Post a Comment