I could not resist this silly quiz. I'm very surprised by the results, actually. I was expecting to be a mixture of Marianne Dashwood and Emma Woodhouse (unbridled emotion meets a well-meaning make-over fanatic). I was afraid I might be Jane Bennett, whom I've always considered excruciatingly dull. I can be very happy, however, about resembling the revered Miss Eliza Bennett. (I've always fancied my eyes to be quite fine, I'll confess.)
And so you have it:

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.
Must work on the last part.
If, indeed, it is true.

8 comments:
TOO FUN! I must tell you I agree! You fit the bill for Elizabeth perfectly! I was Elenor when I took the quiz...typical!
Thank you! I love Eleanor! She is so sweet and good, and has a great sense of fun. She's not boring like that Jane. I think if Eleanor and Elizabeth were in the same book, they would be great friends and drive Jane and that Charlotte What's-her-name right out of the action.
Hilar. I am Elizabeth Bennett too. I think it was that part about saying what you think even when it's unwise.
Remind me who Eleanor is?
Eleanor is Emma Thompson in Sense and Sensibility.
Did you mean that about me or about you? For me, I'm sure the clinchers were the "tremendously attractive" and "lone beacon in a sea of ridiculousness" parts. :)
I want to be her! I am o.k. with mine but I love her. So whitty and smart!
More posts, more posts...keep them coming.
Okay...so I took the quiz and was Elizabeth Bennett, but I have to admit that I know Jane Austin through and through and could tell exactly which character each answer was. So...did I gravitate toward my preference? Probably... I would say that in all honestly, I'm probably MaryAnne Dashwood (a bit of an obsessive romantic).
You however: I can see Elizabeth Bennett in you. Very fun!
I took this quiz on Andrea's blog and was Marianne. I was a little let down because she is a bit too much at times. But, Jana was Eleanor.
Perfection!
Post a Comment