Wednesday, July 12, 2006

We Now Interrupt The Regularly Scheduled Big Dig Muckraking . . .

For those of you who have been craving a good bedtime story, I give you the following masterpiece. I am currently interviewing illustrators.

http://www.hanscom.af.mil/hansconian/Articles/2006Arts/07072006-09.htm

10 comments:

Andrea said...

I just can't believe you! It sounds like you are having all the fun! But we do miss you sooooooooooooo much. When you do finally come home I will let you interview our family on our parakeet. It is blue and white and also sits on our finger. His name is Blue Jay, But I am thinking of changing his name to Reggie The Third!

Anonymous said...

Loved that story!...and the great read. Next thing you know you'll be writing novels and making all kinds of money!! Hopefully you'll still remember us peons (?sp) :D
Love you, Aunt Hilda

Anonymous said...

Mere, it is sooo fun to read your postings! I just finished a 16 day marathon watching the Call girls so I haven't had time to see how you are doing. However, your mom did a pretty good job of filling me in on your birthday. It sounded like a good one! You deserve it! Keep cool (ha, ha) and take good care of yourself.
Love, Ann and girls

Jana said...

Meredith!
You have a real talent for writing! I have loved your articles! As I read I was spellboud to see if it was really the families parakeet, I let out an audible "Ohh.." when the dad said "too blue too big" and was smiling at the end when they took it home with a reminder about the screens! LOVED IT!!! Keep sending us links to your work! It is so much fun!

Love, Jana

Robyn said...

I need more Meredith!

Seriously, post again!

Anonymous said...

Me too.....more, more, more!!! :}

Robyn said...

Mere-dith! Mere-dith! Mere-dith! Mere-dith! Mere-dith! Mere-dith! Mere-dith! Mere-dith! Mere-dith! Mere-dith! Mere-dith!

Who's with me in this impassioned cry for more blogs?

Jana said...

We are with Robyn! MEREDITH! More! We want More! All our love, The slothower group

Andrea said...

I am with you too! Meredith we need a new post! I know you have a camera. Any of us will walk you through how to load it up! Come on Please!

Andrea said...

MEREDITH!

ARE YOU THERE?

DO YOU HEAR AND ANSWER ALL MY COMMENTS?

SOME SAY THAT BOSTON IS FAR AWAY,
BUT I KNOW THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS UPDATE!

PLEASE!