Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Want to Win! Do You?

I am shameless. I will admit it freely. I am posting this entirely so I can comment on Jana's blog and win something that she has made (she is outrageously creative and talented, you know). However, I will make good on the promise to follow. Here goes:

I am unlucky when it comes to winning contests...How lucky are you? I double dare you to accept this challenge.This game involves a few of my favorite things: handmade goods, creativity, and gift-giving.

Here are the tagging instructions: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch?

Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

Sound good? Good.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm number one over here! I voiced my reservations over at Jana's blog (shall I wash some dishes in your name?) but I'm excited! I want a poem!

Andrea said...

I'm number 2!

I don't care what I get, but I am excited about the thought! How fun is this! I am worried though.....what will I give!

Hilda said...

Does this make me #3? I've always thought a bronze medal was better than no medal. Then again I am a little concerned abt what I'll give. Lucky for me, we have a year. :D

Jana said...

I want a paper medal! Does that come after bronze or would it be clay? I'll take whatever I get!

I worried about commenting on more than one blog, but I decided that it is okay. More prizes for me! Eh?